Wellness Assistance Grant application
If you'd like to apply to receive one of the 2022 Wellness Assistance Grants, please apply below. Two forms are required: one to be filled out by the applicant. The other to be filled out by the therapeutic practitioner endorsing the applicant. Both forms will need to be submitted by February 15th, 2023 in order for the grant application to be considered complete. Grant recipients will be notified by email on or before March 15th, 2023.
Four (4) Wellness Assistance Grants in the amount of $750 USD will be issued from 2022. Grants will be payable to the selected applicants directly. Grant funds are intended to be used to continue therapy or therapeutic support that you have already initiated. We made this part of the grant requirements because we believe that initiative and action show a high level of commitment to growth and personal change.
If you currently do not qualify because of this requirement, you can begin now and apply next year.
Services like BetterHelp and Open Path and Cerebral are affordable ways to begin getting needed support, even if you are currently on a tight budget. Check out this article on other ways to get started with low-cost therapeutic support.
Grant application requirements
1. Applicant must have initiated and attended at least 4 sessions (paid or unpaid) by a verifiable therapist or therapeutic practitioner.
2. Applicant must have endorsement by therapeutic practitioner on client motivation, progress and benefit, provided through separate practitioner referral form
3. Applicant must have financial need.
4. BOTH the individual application and the practitioner endorsement must be received by February 15, 2023 to be considered.
5. If selected, applicant must have bank account or payment venue that can support electronic transfer of funds.
6. If selected, applicant will be requested to provide headshot photo for announcement in community newsletter and on the Human Infusion Project's social media sites.